Competition TIme £100 Amazon Voucher giveaway on Instagram 🥁

Happy Monday :wave:

Hope you all had a great weekend, While we are going through our app development in the background. we’ve decided to run a competition on Instagram for our entire community :grinning:

What can I win?!
We’re giving away a £100 in Amazon gift card on Instagram, all you have to do is do the below:

1. :blue_heart: Like this post: Vendoir on Instagram: “VENDOIR BANK HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY!!! We are giving you the ultimate chance to WIN a £100 AMAZON GIFT VOUCHER! :gift: The winner will be announced…” and follow us on Instagram @vendoirapp
  2. Tag two friends in the comment section.
  3. Share this post on your story and tag @vendoirapp with the hashtag #vendoirgiveaway.
  4. Join our get early access list via our website. Link in bio☝🏽.
  • If you are already on our waitlist and/or follow us already and still wish to enter you can, you just need to recommend someone else to sign up to our get early access list and follow us on Instagram👍🏼

:drum: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

T’s & C’s
• Entrants must be in the UK and age 18+
• The winner will be selected at random providing they have fulfilled all the entry requirements.
• Once announced, the winner has 48hrs to respond and claim their prize.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.

2 Likes

Please let’s all try to participate and share on our social media platform if possible. I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope someone here wins :wink: :wink:

2 Likes