Core Features of Vendoir APP 🚀

Hi Everyone!

It’s Monday and I hope it is not a busy one for you. Just wanted to get your viewpoint on the core features of our App you would like to see for the MVP? Although we have some exciting news to share in the next few weeks, please provide your suggestions. :wink:

6 Likes

I think I’ll wait till the news is shared before I give my suggestions :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi Oshoma,

Great to see things are going well can we arrange a zoom call as I have few ideas on how you can make Vendoir app better and safer looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Yunis

2 Likes

Hi Yunis, sure we can have a call to discuss further as we are always open to ideas. Please send me your availability for next week to oshoma.zekeri@vendoir.com so I can pencil something into your calendar. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks

Oshoma

Amazing… I am sure everyone will be excited about the features we have come up with and how @tcofoegbu is driving the development which is progressing significantly. :rocket:

1 Like

@tcofoegbu @OshomaZ could also be a good idea to have an AMA in a few months to go through the core features.

1 Like

I agree with you @YJames , I believe we should be in the position to share this in few weeks time.

1 Like

Hi Team,

As a user, I would like the app to provide functions that allow me to easily identify the most booked vendors on your app.

2 Likes

Hi @Shalom.Z for sure this is feature on our list and would be available once we have enough data and users.

1 Like

Hi @OshomaZ
I imagine there will be a planers both for the vendors and customers? Intriguing question i got from an entertainer in the hotel I work. Because he is using other platforms like “Bark” and “Poptop” he was wondering what if he gets bookings overlaped or he finds a better paid gig or something, is there some sort of time tolerance (well ahead in time I imagine) where each party would be able to change their mind if needed to?
Also it would be nice if there is a function allowing customers to visually see how they are saving money by doing it all on Vendoir. So say if it is a wedding DJ, Photograph and Decorations drop the price significantly in comparison to only having 2 outa 3 or 4 vendors. Because lets be honest people will look for better deals and yes events like this a special and people are much more keen to splash but at the end for the majority of customers price will still be main factor.
Another thing is a subscription discounts (don’t know if possible to apply) but say for those who often need to plan something throughout the year perhaps could get subscription so it brings the price down to them rather than individually booking.
In general I think is good to give the customers the feeling of being fully in control by adjustment options, features and settings, which leaves obviously the satisfaction of job well done and achievement at the end .
Thank you

1 Like

Hi @StrikeLog, thanks for your feedback; much appreciated. Regarding tolerance, the vendor will need to confirm the booking once placed by a customer, which allows them to check for any overlaps. Also, we are introducing an instant booking process, where a customer can book a vendor instantly without any confirmation. We expect the vendor to update their calendar or snooze dates they are not available. We also plan to allow cancellation without penalty within 24hrs of booking, but we are yet to finalise this with our legal team.
The customer will be able to input their budget using our budget feature, and in the end, they would be able to see how much they have saved from that initial budget.
Regarding subscription discounts which we classify as Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), we are working on defining the incentives and discounts that will apply to MRR individuals. However, we are unable to disclose the incentive options at the moment due to commercial reasons.

Lastly, our focus is on vendors and customers as they play a significant role in the success of the business. Customers and vendors will have full ownership of their spending, calendar, features and settings that will help meet their needs.

2 Likes

Why not organising a webinar to showcase the current features and gathering feedback on improvements or adding new features during Q&A?

2 Likes

@vishalgrg in the coming months this is certainly something we are going to do!

2 Likes

Hi @OshomaZ @YJames ,will there be something like a portfolio page of every vendor so they could display snipets or snapshots or any form of displaying their previous work so that customers visually get the idea of how good a vendor is, I do appreciate the voting system as a good lead, however people have great difference in taste and understanding how things shall be done so a glimps of lights and sound and photos and videos would provide another leg and firm weight for the customers to form their decisions, especially if its about special occasions. Also how about the decoration and props hire businesses are you about to lure :slight_smile: those in too? Those certainly need a place to display their previous work and set ups.

1 Like

Hi @StrikeLog, thanks for your feedback. Every vendor will have their profile where they can display their content such as photos & videos and this will be easily accessible for any customer to view and enable them to make decisions. Aside from that, vendors will also be able to write about the service they provide, their experience, certification and the benefits of booking them. As part of our road map, decorators and many more vendors will be onboarded as time goes on and we would ensure their onboarding process captures all their requirements making it easy for them to showcase their service and for customers to be able to view and book them.

1 Like

Any idea when will the app be ready for soft launch / beta testing?

2 Likes

Hi guys , sorry for the off topic question, I’ve noticed everyone have “pre seed investor” tags, how do I get one of those tags as an investor? My profile doesn’t show if I have it

1 Like

We are edging very close to the final product, integration between backend and frontend is coming along extremely well, with a lot of functions working well. We are hoping to have the beta version of our app ready by the end of next month.

2 Likes

i have added you to the group now!

2 Likes

Thanks @YJames :blush:
Looking for to see the advertisement, this is soo exciting, I’ll be looking at something I participate in. I’ll be saying to my friends and family I got shares with these guys lol love it.
You wait till you get global, I use to work on a cruise ships for over 10 years and have friends and contact (photographs, dancers, Dj’s, musicians, actors)from US and Europe I’d be drumming the news all over, the moment I hear you are anywhere near global expansion.
Congratulations on the progress so far!