Easing COVID-19 Rules

Hi Everyone,

What are your thoughts on the COVID-19 rules set to end on 19th July? Do you think this is positive for the event industry with an increase in events, and vendors getting booked?

1 Like

I believe it will be amazing for the industry to fully be able to reopen and reconvene so many events that were put on hold, mainly due to the restrictions on numbers. I am a little weary that we may still see further spikes which potentially lead to changes in restrictions but we will have to wait and see how it all plays out… :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Hi @JenelB I totally agree with you and all we can do is wait, hope and pray that it all turns out positive rather than negative. The pandemic has definitely impacted many events and we cannot wait to get our lives back and for people to start using the app to book vendors with ease :wink:

1 Like

Can’t wait for it to be honest just became a DJ so it gives me a chance to get practising, really excited about this app

2 Likes

Hi @DJDanielBrewer thanks for your message and we are also excited as this will solve all our problems and give startups like you the opportunity to showcase your service/talent. Please invite your friends and let us build this together :+1:t3:

1 Like