Friday Bites 06/09/21 - 12/09/21

Happy Friday all :smiley:,

TGIF right? :raised_hands: Is it me or, does it seem like Friday creeps up on you quicker now than ever? Nonetheless, it is good for us all to get that well-deserved break we all need before the Monday mayhem.

This week has arguably been one of the busier weeks here at Vendoir. Our app integration and testing are in full swing. Furthermore, let us see what the three musketeers have been up to.

Oshoma is still busy working on the push notification content for the app :iphone: with me. As mentioned in last weekโ€™s edition of Friday Bites, I suggested that it could take further weeks to wrap this up and that happens to be the case. Nonetheless, we are grateful to see progress. Our legal representatives are still reviewing our terms and conditions and hoping to have positive feedback in a week or two. Lastly, Oshoma has concluded a list of potential partners we can use for our phase 2 marketing strategy closer to our launch :rocket:

Apart from working on the app notification content with Oshoma, I have continued my daily conversations with vendors to understand their pain points and how we can help them. Additionally, we have concluded on the dates for our upcoming community meetups for vendors :people_holding_hands: so watch this space. More information on this will be announced in our community forum and on our social media shortly. Regarding recruitment, we are still waiting on DWP to get back to us which should be any day from now as they are one week late. Lastly, we have been finalizing our crowdfunding rewards so watch out for an email next week concerning this.

Charles is as busy as ever with the API integration :nerd_face: of our app which is progressing very well. Lastly, he continues to chair our daily stand-up meetings with our development team, I can honestly say as a non-tech guy Iโ€™m learning something new every day.

Nonetheless, we are still on track to launch in the coming months, with integration between the backend and frontend going well.

P.S. if you are a crowd investor in Vendoir, you can expect a shareholder update at some point in the coming weeks from Oshoma.

For now, it is adios, and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. If you have any questions, please drop a post or comment on the forum!
Signing off :metal:
~ Yoma

2 Likes

Hi Yoma,

You mentioned in July you hoped to launch in the next 2-3 months, I assuming this will be a soft launch in a target area?

Also do you have a target date on the plan as you mention in this weeks update it may be a couple of months which I understand as app development isnโ€™t quick?

Thanks
Aaron

1 Like

Thanks, @aaronhand for your reply and yes we are still within those time frames for our soft launch. We are looking at launching in London as our initial target location.

As for the precise target date we are still yet to finalize that but you will be the first to know. The good thing is that development is going really well and there is great expertise working on it.

Thanks
Yoma

I see you have now starting advertising the launch on linked in, does this mean you have a date?

Thanks
Aaron

1 Like

we have started the process of raising awareness to ramp up the waitlist further as we are getting extremely close to the beta product being released to our waitlist. We havenโ€™t got a precise date yet but we anticipate that we will announce a date at some point before the end of the month. But as always our pre-seed investors like yourself will be first to know.

We are very close tho I can say!!!

Yoma