Friday Bites 13/09/21 - 19/09/21

Happy Friday all,

Yes!! It’s that time again. The infamous weekend is upon us, guess that only means one thing. We are back with another edition of Friday Bites :pizza:.
We have had yet another busy week here at Vendoir full of progress, we are confident you will appreciate the content of this post. Furthermore, let’s have a look at what we have been up to.

Oshoma and I have provisionally completed the push notifications and email notifications for the app :white_check_mark: We will pass this to a copywriter at the early stages of next week. Our legal representatives are still reviewing our terms and conditions and hoping to have positive feedback by next week. Lastly, Oshoma has finalized who we will be partnering with for our phase 2 marketing strategy. In due time you will find out, so watch this space :raised_hands:.

Apart from finishing the app notification and email notification content with Oshoma, I have continued my daily conversations with vendors to understand their pain points and how we can help them. In addition, I have started looking at how we will run our customer service once we go live. We are looking at integrating Intercom and running customer service entirely via the app. As we feel this will be the most cost-effective and time-efficient way of running our customer service. Concerning recruitment, we are still waiting on DWP to get back to us which anticipate will be between now and 2 weeks late. Lastly, all crowdfunding investors should be getting an email next week regarding their rewards, so if this applies to you, please lookout for an email from me.

Charles is gluedcto his computer :computer: working on the API integration which is progressing very well. We are edging closer and closer to having an MVP ready. Lastly, he continues to chair our daily stand-up meetings with our development team,

Nonetheless, we are still on track to launch in the coming months, with integration between the backend and frontend going well.

P.S. if you are a crowd investor in Vendoir, you can expect a shareholder update at some point in the coming weeks from Oshoma.

For now, it is adios, and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. If you have any questions, please drop a post or comment on the forum!
Signing off :metal:
~ Yoma

2 Likes