Friday Bites 18/10/21 - 24/10/21

Happy Friday all,

You know what that means!! Another edition of Friday Bites :raised_hands: we continue to work tirelessly towards pushing out our BETA to our waitlist and investors. Although we are seeing progress we ran into a bottleneck with the onboarding process while doing internal testing.

In the light of transparency, we had a spike earlier this week relating to data capture for vendors. This is a critical part of the vendor onboarding process in order to ensure that we are compliant with Stripes AML and KYC policies, on top of that we have to ensure that the user experience is smooth too. Subsequently, we have managed to come up with 2 different solutions to this problem and we will now start testing them over the weekend with the hope to have this bottleneck solved by Monday so that we can move on to concluding the remaining elements I mentioned last week.

Bottlenecks are an unfortunate circumstance that can happen with app development. However, the most important thing is us being able to resolve it which it seems we have managed to, subject to testing over the next few days. I will provide an update around Wednesday after our internal testing ensuring we keep you all in the loop.

The entire team has been busy with the Stripe onboarding process for the past week making sure the bottleneck is solved.

Lastly, considering this is our first bottleneck shows that we continue to make great progress towards completing our MVP. In my mid-week post next week I will state the new estimated timelines for when we expect the BETA version of our app to be ready. Again, assuming that our internal testing goes well over the weekend which we strongly believe it should. The delay of our MVP launch should be minor by a few weeks only.

For now, it is adios, and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. If you have any questions, please drop a post or comment on the forum!

Signing off :metal:
~ Yoma

4 Likes

Hi All

Just to update as promised that all is well with our Stripe integration now and we are back on track :+1:t5:

1 Like