Friday Bites 27/09/21 - 03/10/21

Happy Friday all,

We are back with another edition of Friday Bites :pizza: full of progress, and we cannot wait to share this with you all.

As mentioned last week, Oshoma and I have provisionally completed the push notifications and email notifications for the app. We are in the process of looking for a copywriter :writing_hand: and are in discussions with several people. If you have experience in copywriting for technology products targeted at millennials and gen-zs do get in touch with me my email is at the bottom of this update. Our legal representatives are still reviewing our terms and conditions as Oshoma continues to chase them for a response. Lastly, Oshoma announced in our business update :chart_with_upwards_trend: this week for all our investors out there that we will be partnering with Fanbytes for our marketing campaign early next year, so planning is in full effect.

Apart from finishing the app notification and email notification content with Oshoma, I have continued my daily conversations with vendors to understand their pain points and how we can help them. Regarding recruitment, we can confirm that all our vacancies are live now with DWP :raised_hands: So we are bringing in troops and will be expanding the team over the next few months. I have now finalized all the rewards :boom: and will send out an email next week to all crowd investors so you can expect Vendoir merchandise shortly.

Charles remains glued to his computer working on the API integration which is progressing very well, and we have very little left in terms of integrations and endpoints to complete. We are very close to having an MVP ready. Lastly, he continues to chair our daily stand-up meetings with our development team,

Nonetheless, we are still on track to launch our beta app in the coming months, with integration between the backend and frontend going well. We have been testing elements of the app along the way and it’s looking great.

P.S. if you are a crowd investor in Vendoir, you will have received an investor update from Oshoma.

For now, it is adios, and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. If you have any questions, please drop a post or comment on the forum!

Signing off :metal:
~ Yoma
yoma.kukor@vendoir.com

2 Likes