Great News, we are Live!

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that Vendoir is now live on both IOS and Android. We have been working tirelessly to bring organisers a solution that enables them to source & book vendors for their event in just a few taps, and we have just achieved that🚀. This solution will also help vendors increase their revenue with features such as: real-time calendar, instant chat, insights, and in-app payment.

We commenced our pilot in May with over 100 testers and have started generating revenue. We strongly believe we have developed a product ready to solve the problems millions of people are facing today.

A huge thank you to our investors who have supported us through this journey; we couldn’t have done any of this without you. Our next step is launching a public marketing campaign in September, but for now our focus is first to onboard our 3000+ users on our waitlist who are equally excited as we are.

In the meantime, we would appreciate it if you can support us by investing in this round if you haven’t as this will enable us to execute our go-to-market strategy and supercharge growth. Together we can build a community that will help remove the stress of booking vendors and make the organising event more diverse, inclusive, and seamless.

Download now on IOS and Android.

Thank you.

Team

Vendoir

2 Likes

Congratulations team :clap:

1 Like

Also…i physically cant invest because the website wont let me view any investment opportunities :man_shrugging:t4: might want to check that im not the only one.

1 Like

Hi

Thanks for the warm words. Are you I’m unable to access this site: Vendoir is raising £150,000 investment on Crowdcube. Capital At Risk. ?