Marketing Strategy Suggestions 🤔

Dear Community,

I hope you are all having a good day. We would like to hear from you on what other marketing strategies we can implement before the app launch to continue to increase our waitlist and create awareness. We believe that many of you might be experienced in this field, so your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Perhaps all popular social media platforms facebook, tick tok, Instagram etc. Tv adverts. That’s digital wise
In the physical world Perhaps Buses, Bus Stops, Trains, Train Stations, Airports etc.
I’m guessing all that can’t be done yet but perhaps going further.
For now is best to target the social media platforms where most 20 to 30/40 years old have accounts (I’d imagine that would be FB)

2 Likes

Hi @StrikeLog I couldn’t agree with you more on this and thanks for your suggestion. You are right that we are unable to do all of this but the good news is the majority of them are already in our Marketing plan. We have started with social media marketing to target the Millenials and Gen-Z market and we are seeing tractions daily. Thanks once again for your feedback :+1:t3:.

2 Likes

How about short teaser videos? They could be snippets from ones you may have done. Or created with text/animation, with the key messages or key target people. 30secs max.

2 Likes

@Vanessa absolutely spot on, @YJames is already working on some video marketing content which should be ready next week so for sure this is been considered and we feel it is the next level of our social media marketing strategy. If you have any content ideas, perhaps you can share this with Yoma via a call?

OK sure, thanks! Will drop him an email.

1 Like

How about referrals, for referring both vendors and customers?

1 Like

I can tell you we are already working on something like this, we should be in a position to implement this a few months after our soft launch/beta testing period

This is something I have been working on since last week. I Will certainly drop some content here once it’s published :grinning:

1 Like

Not sure if its been mentioned already, but I’d recommend advertisement in the underground stations. Huge daily head counts and a popular destinations for musical talent as it is.

1 Like

Thats something that will be for sure explored later down the line once Vendoir is more established!!

1 Like