SEIS Certificate

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned at all but I don’t seem to have received an SEIS Certificate. Have they been sent out?

Hi @RonnieB123 apologies if you haven’t seen the September business update where this was mentioned. According to HMRC requirement for SEIS or EIS to be issued, we as an organisation need to meet either of the following:

1. We need to be trading for at least 4 months i.e. the app live or;
  2. We need to have spent 70% of the pre-seed fundraised

Based on the above, we have not met any of these criteria; however, based on our timeline for the app launch, we should be issuing out the certificate no later than early Q2 next year. This is beyond our control and we sincerely apologise but kindly be rest assured you will be issued a certificate in due course.

2 Likes

No apologies necessary, and thankyou for getting back to me. Just checking I hadn’t somehow lost it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@RonnieB123 :joy: :joy: I can imagine.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I am pleased to confirm that we have now met the criteria for the SEIS certificates. Crowdcube has now provided HMRC with all the required information and completed the application for the SEIS certification. In terms of timelines, HMRC’s turnaround time for issuing the certificates is currently between 15-45 days. Therefore, we will advise as soon as we receive any feedback from HMRC.

I’d like to thank you for your patience and continued support.

Kindest Regards,

Oshoma

2 Likes