The Three Magical Key Factors

Hi All,

Sure most of you are looking forward to the weekend. As we gear closer to the Beta Testing, I would like to ask everyone, what are the three key things that will convince you to book an event vendor via an APP without even having any conversation with them.
For me, it will be Ratings & Reviews, Photo/Video Content and Pricing within my budget. Please share with us what your three magical key factors are and let’s make this very interactive :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Proximity, booking, payment and cancellation terms.

3 Likes

Hi @vishalgrg thanks for your response, good to know booking and payment are part of your magical key factors. Please could you throw some light as to what your ideal cancellation terms are that will meet your needs?

2 Likes

3 R’s

Reviews
Ratings
Recommendations

2 Likes

@mabuchiy2k5, this is great and we are pleased to say all of these features are part of our MVP product :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

@OshomaZ Ideally the cancellation terms to be as flexible as possible, i.e. if you had to book a few months in advance, you should still be able to cancel few days or weeks before the event esp. if there are no advance prep time or resource commitments required from the vendor.

2 Likes

Hi @vishalgrg you are right about cancellation being flexible, however, we need to ensure that we have some form of control in place to ensure customers are not taking advantage of cancelling their booking and leaving vendors missing out on other potential customers who would have loved to book them which could impact revenue generation. However, we have our cancellation policy in place which is included in our T&C’s and we believe it’s fair to both parties. We are also adding an Extenuating Circumstances Policy and coronavirus (COVID-19) in our cancellation section and as time goes on, we would continue to review our T&C’s and ensure it is fair to everyone.

1 Like

For me it’s the idea that I can get something quickly, with ratings and payment protection.

2 Likes

@YJames this is great and as you already know all of the above are part of our MVP which is exciting.

1 Like